Using littleBits and classroom materials, follow the design process to build something that does something.
Duration: 3-5 40-minute classes
Elementary (ages 8-10)
MODULES & ACCESSORIES USED (18)
slide dimmer (1)
roller switch (1)
dc motor (1)
long led (1)
light sensor (1)
vibration motor (1)
sound trigger (1)
bright led (1)
battery + cable (1)
STEP 1 : Design Process
1. Explore and learn how to create basic circuit combinations with littleBits.
2. Brainstorm and plan what to create, using a minimum of a blue (power), a pink (input), and a green (output) module in some way.
3. Design and build this engineering project, troubleshooting and redesigning as necessary.
4. Share by making a brief video of your creation in action.
5. Reflect on your experience.